Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We're still here

Sorry if you missed the LaPCA King Cake party that kicked off a frigid Carnival Season. Glad to hear if you made it.
To sum: Beer was drunken. Stories of flaming rats and hippo-tortoise love abound. King Cake was devoured. Thanks to the ever-gracious host Tierney.
Before going any further I want to apologize for neglecting this blog. I will try harder to not do so in the future, especially since I will be busy on blogger with other work for my real job.
Yes, that was a shameless attempt to send traffic to my other blog.
2008 will surely contain some service projects and ethnic dinners. Hopefully, King Cake will not be the only reason La.'s RPCVs gather to drink and trade war stories.
As for the service projects, the board seems pretty open to ideas right now. Here's a list of ideas from Jeff Grimes.
Check in more often. Send your ideas and suggestions. And, contribute please to this blog. It ain't hard. I'll gladly make you an author with full access, just email me.

No comments: